Oklute In The World
- Oklute Argentina
- Oklute Australia
- Oklute Bolivia
- Oklute Brazil
- Oklute Chile
- Oklute Colombia
- Oklute Costa Rica
- Oklute Dominican Republic
- Oklute Ecuador
- Oklute Deutschland
- Oklute Guatemala
- Oklute Holland
- Oklute Mexico
- Oklute Panama
- Oklute Paraguay
- Oklute Peru
- Oklute Singapore
- Oklute Spain
- Oklute India
- Oklute New Zealand
- Oklute Schweiz
- Oklute United Kingdom
- Oklute Uruguay
- Oklute Venezuela
Psychological Factors Affecting Orgasm
Orgasm is a physical reflex when a person reaches the peak of sexual arousal, leading to muscle contraction in the genitals, physical satisfaction, and high sensation. Orgasm is ordinary in males and females and can be achieved with or without sexual intercourse. But, several psychological factors affect the feeling of pleasure, such as anxiety, mental stress, sadness, mood swings, negative thoughts, and guilt. These components can lead to a decrease in the sexual desire of couples and can significantly affect their sexual life. Sexual desire, activities, and satisfaction are interlinked with each other. People of all sexual orientations can experience orgasm, and an individual needs to address all the above factors to enjoy deep intimacy and lovemaking with their partners. Some of the common orgasms that males and females enjoy include relaxation, tension, pressure, blended, fantasy, and multiple orgasms.
The couples who show a positive attitude and love to explore new things to make their sex life better enjoy greater intimacy and deeper connection. They always try to find better sexual experiences and fascinating ways to please themselves and their partners. People with creative minds, sexual desires, and different love ideas enjoy sexual pleasure thoroughly.
There are several advantages of achieving the sexual climax, and some of them are mentioned below:
- Helps in Improving Physical and Mental Well-Being– It helps the brain release neurotransmitters and neuropeptides substances that reduce stress and anxiety levels, enhance sleep quality, and boost mood. This way, you will experience better physical and emotional health and live a happier life.
- Getting fair and Healthy Skin– Orgasms during the arousal releases oxytocin, which reduces the stress hormone cortisol in the body that clogs pores on the skin and leads to allergy, inflammation, and breakouts. They increase the estrogen and collagen level that slows down the aging process in the human body and makes the skin glowy and wrinkle-free.
- Lowers Pain in Women– It releases pain-relieving hormones like endorphins and oxytocin that helps in getting relief from the body, back, muscular, and leg pain, arthritis, headaches, and menstrual cramps. Other health benefits of orgasm for women include regulating the menstrual cycle, promoting fertilization, and embryo implantation.
- Helps Boost the Immune System- The dehydroepiandrosterone (DHA) chemical, also known as the endogenous steroid hormone precursor, released during orgasm helps strengthen the immune system, enhance sex drive, and repair tissues.
- Promotes A Better Sexual Life– It helps increase the sexual drive among the couples, and they can enjoy a good lovemaking session every time they get intimate. And, healthy sexual relations help mates maintain a strong bond with each other. The release of dopamine followed by sexual pleasure promotes the feeling of high intimacy between couples and keeps them connected.
- Strengthens the Pelvic Floor Muscles– Regular orgasms and sexual stimulation makes the pelvic floor muscles in men and women stronger. And, these muscles help women to improve their bladder control, keep the uterus in the right place, and prevent injuries and severe conditions like urinary incontinence. It also reduces the chances of erectile dysfunction in males. You can also enjoy extended orgasms by practicing Kegel exercise that makes the pelvic floor healthier.
- Improves Your Sleep Quality– The release of the prolactin and vasopressin hormones during sexual stimulation promotes rapid eye movement sleep (REMS) and makes you fall asleep quickly after sexual intercourse.
How to Achieve a Perfect Orgasm:
- Spend Time on Foreplay: It includes hugging, cuddling, caressing, and kissing your partner with full passion and intensity to increase their excitement level. It helps release the love hormone oxytocin that leads to better orgasm and prepares the couples mentally and physically for a lovemaking session.
- Use Sex Toys Or Vibrators: They are the best in reaching orgasm faster because they increase the frequency and chances of sexual pleasure with or without penetration. You can use a vibrating butt plug or nipple clamps to stimulate the G-spot and the clitoris. An individual can feel an intense orgasm during masturbation also.
- Take A Hot Shower: A female can have a hot bath with her partner or rub the vulva with water. It will boost the blood flow to the sexual organ, and you will feel higher sensitivity and lubrication during an orgasm.
Achieving an orgasm is all about getting physical satisfaction and happiness, and couples can adapt their ways to stimulate their partners. They need to make themselves comfortable and mentally prepared for the activity to have the best time together.