Oklute In The World
- Oklute Argentina
- Oklute Australia
- Oklute Bolivia
- Oklute Brazil
- Oklute Chile
- Oklute Colombia
- Oklute Costa Rica
- Oklute Dominican Republic
- Oklute Ecuador
- Oklute Deutschland
- Oklute Guatemala
- Oklute Holland
- Oklute Mexico
- Oklute Panama
- Oklute Paraguay
- Oklute Peru
- Oklute Singapore
- Oklute Spain
- Oklute India
- Oklute New Zealand
- Oklute Schweiz
- Oklute United Kingdom
- Oklute Uruguay
- Oklute Venezuela
How to Have Good Sex during the Menopause?
Women’s bodies face several changes during the menstrual cycle. Menopause causes the bones to lose density, changes the estrogen and progesterone levels in the body, leads to vaginal dryness and the loss of sexual desire. Females feel lower sensations in labia majora, mons pubis, labia minora, clitoris, and Bartholin glands. They undergo profound changes in their bodies like night sweats, insomnia, mood swings, and skin itching. Stress management techniques and gentle exercises can help them cope with the menopause phase. But what about having sex during and after menstruation? Is it safe to indulge in sexual activities during the stage for women and their partners?
Sexual intercourse during and after menopause can be thrilling and deeply satisfying. Some women experience great sex during the stage, and others witness a decrease in their sexual desire. The vaginal line produces thick estrogen between 20 and 30 years of age, but its production starts decreasing during perimenopause. The lower level of estrogen can lead to vaginal injuries and painful sex. Couples can discover ways to enjoy sex during and after the menstruation cycle. A female partner needs to establish open communication with her mate and tell whether she wants to have sex or not. It’s essential to express the changing sexual desires and preferences. Health issues, medications, physical changes in the body, and stress leads to lower sexual drive in women.
Couples can enjoy fulfilling moments and sex at any age. Women who indulge in regular sexual activities can maintain vaginal elasticity and lubrication that is good for enjoying satisfying sex. Those who want to improve the physical intimacy with their partners can take menopause as an opportunity to explore sensations in the body and pleasure. Females can identify multiple sexual needs during the menstruation cycle to avoid vaginal discomfort, itching, and soreness. They can also consult a sex counselor or a therapist to enjoy lovemaking with their mates. It’s better to tell your partner what makes you feel comfortable and what’s not.
How Can Women Increase their Sexual Drive for a Pleasurable Sex?
- Females can get help from a sex expert about the use of antidepressants during menopause in improving their sexual lives and activities. They can also adopt relaxation and stress management techniques to relieve depression and anxiety.
- It’s better to get enough sleep to relieve stress and improve sexual desire, performance, energy, and pleasure on the bed. Stress produces cortisol hormone in the body that decreases the sex drive and testosterone levels.
- A female must indulge in cardio training and regular exercise to boost her stamina and energy and lift her mood. Physical activities like walking, jogging, biking, running, yoga and meditation help build muscle and bone strength. Strength training burns excess fat in the body and boosts metabolism.
- Women must avoid consuming alcohol or alcoholic beverages during the menstruation cycle to prevent the body’s response system from slowing down. Cigarette smoking reduces sexual desire and the estrogenic effects in females by decreasing the blood flow to the genital organs like the vagina.
- Foreplay sessions can be exciting to improve a woman’s sexual desires. Females can indulge in dirty talks with their partners for arousal and apply warm wax on the body to feel different sensations. Kissing, Cuddling, hugging, oral sex, and sensual massages can enhance libido and communication between couples.
- It’s a good idea to try different sex positions that do not involve vaginal penetration, including Pretzel Dip, The Chairman, Stand and Deliver, Magic Mountain, Couch Grind, Missionary, and Look and Learn. A female can also use non-penetrative sex toys like Tenga eggs to stroke the labia and clitoris.
- You can reduce dryness around the vaginal area with almond oil, pessaries, moisturizers, lubricants, estrogen tablets, and cream. It’s better to wash the genital organ with warm water to reduce dryness and increase lubrication. You can consult your physician to address the issue to enjoy better sex with your lover.
- Consider watching porn videos or movies to enhance your libido. Regular masturbation or changes in the sexual pattern also makes women feel more comfortable with their mate during the menstruation cycle. Reading erotic books or stories also excites females like anything.
Comfortable positions to enjoy sexual intercourse during menopause are:
- Doggie style
- Woman on top
- Time Bomb
- Standing position
- Table Missionary
Protection against Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)During Menopause
- It’s better to use a latex condom during sexual activity and limit the sex partners to avoid catching STDs like human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS).
- Vaccination against hepatitis A, human papillomavirus (HPV), and hepatitis B (HBV) is essential to enjoy sex without fear of STD.
- Consider using the barrier methods during sexual intercourse or taking the pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) drug to reduce the risk of contracting the STD.
- Avoid consuming alcohol or drugs before a lovemaking session. Excessive drinking and cigarette smoking delays ejaculation in females and affects their sexual performance. They take a long time to reach orgasm under the influence of liquor.
Sex is essential for the mental and physical well-being of couples. It makes life fulfilling, happy, and relaxed. There is no age to enjoy pleasurable sexual intercourse, and nothing can stop you from getting intimate with your partner after a mindset, understanding, and open communication. It’s better to know more about sexual needs during menopause and enjoy sex with your companion.